How it works
The Advanced KYC + AML solution helps you automatically make a decision on a user’s identity based on their inputted identity information and will be automatically matched across watchlists for added assurance.
- The user is asked to submit a Government ID
- The user will review the extracted information from their ID and input their Social Security Number as additional verifiable information
- The user will be asked to take a Seflie on their device to verify that they are the same person as the person on the submitted Government ID.
- Persona will automatically verify the inputted information against trusted sources to ensure authenticity
- Next, the user will automatically be checked against Persona Watchlists and the Politically Exposed Persons report.
- The user will either be automatically approved, denied, or sent to manual review.
- This decision logic is configurable based on your organization’s criteria for approval, denial, or for further review.
Verifications at Persona are building blocks that enable businesses like yours to answer, “Is this person who they claim to be?”. Because Persona’s verifications are granular and modular, you can mix and match different verifications depending on how you want to balance risk and conversion.
Government ID verifications confirm that the individual possesses a genuine, government-issued identity document which supports their claim to a physical identity.